All of these articles, live streams, and resources are free
to everyone who needs them due to your support. Thank you.
You are the reason Coco is able to provide so much free mental health resources to the world. With your donations, Patreon support, and subscriptions, we've reached over 250,000 people on her live broadcasts and our mental health outreach is touching more and more people's lives everyday.
Support on Patreon
Scoop up the best bonus perks like cherry-on-top mental health tips and stories, special app and resource recommendations, and priority stream, question, and article requests!
Easy, direct support of Coco and our mental health outreach efforts! No monthly subscriptions, donate whatever amount fits you.
YOU'RE MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Your donations support the following mental health advocacy and outreach efforts:
- Providing free mental health resources and PDF's
- Writing practical articles about mental health topics, like emotions, relationships, and coping
- Broadcasting live mental health streams where she presents on popular mental health concerns
- Advocates for mental health and wellness by answering hundreds of mental health and psychology-related questions on stream, in emails, and in direct messages
- Educating people about effective and healthy mental health strategies
- Creating mental health infographics, designs, and visual guides
- Maintaining constant uplifting and empowering mental health and wellness reminders on Twitter and Instagram
- Collaborates with other mental health and fitness content creators to integrate areas of expertise for more integrative wellness
- Supports other content creators focused on wellness and positive social change
- Publishes articles from guest authors to amplify and celebrate their knowledge
You are already appreciated just as you are. You will always have access to all of Coco's resources, articles, live streams, and outreach efforts whether or not you financially support our community's efforts. By chatting in or even lurking our live streams, joining in the mental health advocacy love on Coco's Twitter, sharing one of Coco's resources or articles with a friend, or just quietly enjoying our content - you are already a crucial part of helping support our mental health advocacy.
Thank you for being a part of our community.